CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Had a bit of free time over the last couple of days and went...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    Had a bit of free time over the last couple of days and went through the old reports for the area in question where CZI has come up with this anomaly so I figured it would be beneficial to put them up here.

Essentially the area was first looked at by WMC which took on almost the entire WA side of the Musgraves starting in 1967 and the work consisted of mag surveys and geochemical sample collection.

Most of the work was focused on the outcropping portions of the tenements and on the tenements currently held by CZI the company describes locating approximately 120 vein copper occurrences which were formed most probably during the Peterman Orogeny. The last bit is my interp not theirs.

Latter the ground was held by a company called ReLoad which was a subsidiary of PayLoad (can’t make this stuff up) which performed minimal work on the tenement but focused once again on the outcropping areas.

Latter PayLoad went into a farm in agreement with Anglo. Anglo contracted Furgo geophysics to fly a mag survey across the whole area and pulled out because they did not find any targets worth pursuing. The company however was aware of the bulls-eye geophysical anomalies and although they did not consider them worthwhile pursuing as Ni-Cu targets they did recommend testing these targets as they could potentially be diamondiferous Kimberlites.

The relevant reports are 70461, 70459, 69994, 69747, 69741, 67560, 65500, 65010, 65005, 45851, 1175, 844.

Using the link https://wamex3.dmp.wa.gov.au/wamex3/Bibliography.aspx?AnumId=70461 and changing the number at the end provides quick access.

As it stands none of the explorers who have looked this track of Australia have determined for sure what the source of the magnetic anomalies is which I perceive as a positive as it has not diminished the prospectively of the ground. If the anomalies are indeed caused by troctolites or some other member of the ultramafic family their distance from the caldera is a positive as their passing through many kilometres of stratigraphy some of which would have been sulphide bearing would have increased the likelihood of contamination and sulphide precipitation.

Furthermore the EM anomaly looks good and in the right spot. Given that the low on the dipolar magnetic anomaly sits on its southern side this would suggest that this body dips to the north and as such applying the empirical theories on these types of deposits one would expect that the potential ore body would reside at the base of the intrusion which in this case plays well into the location of the EM anomaly.

The lack of noise associated with this anomaly is also encouraging as it is an isolated blip of good conductivity intimately associated with a mag anomaly in the correct context. With only the beta component there is no chance of modelling accurate conductor plates but the ground EM should remedy this.

I am looking forward to drilling. As per usual the potential of success is low but the risk reward at these levels is phenomenal.

I would appreciate others thoughts especially those of Happy Cats if you are reading this mate.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.