CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

carly55, the writing is on the wall for Monsour. Look at the...

1. 103 Posts.
    carly55, the writing is on the wall for Monsour. Look at the running of analytica, to which Monsour has been chairman for ages. There financial management of the company was applauded by an independant (wiseowl) to which they took their payment in stocks. Monsour has got a deal done for ALT for the good product they now own. This suggest Monsour has his finger on the pulse by being able to find the good product that deliver labour saving cost 7 fold, in the first place.

If you think relationships dont matter,your kidding yourself. A drug development company may do a colloboration deal to which working with the current board would be a must. Licensing xtol would only be done if the science was proven.

I stand corrected on Cameron making a statement as to insider trading.

I think the only way people will make up their mind is once the current board deliver something and they assess their performance. But in going after nearly all the board we lost a lot of respected board members in the drug development industry and I wonder what that will do for future companies considering working for cbio.

I dont think Monsour should be tarred with the same brush when his performance for ALT is in direct contrast to your complaints about cbio.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.