ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

old hc back, page-23

1. 21,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Oh how a sniff of blood brings out the vultures and doomsayers. Maybe I failed Grade 3 English, but, this sounds pretty positive to me:-

While the location of the (6) wells are yet to be confirmed, it is expected that the program will comprise a combination of vertical and horizontal wells, utilising two separate drilling rigs. The decision to proceed with the accelerated drilling campaign represents a strong vote of support from the JV partners for this highly prospective tenement.
    The gas flowing from Halifax-1 represents proof of concept for deep tight basin centred gas plays in the Nappamerri Trough in the Cooper Basin.
    The Managing Director of Icon Energy, Mr Ray James said “we are very pleased with the results achieved to date from the Halifax-1 well, the first exploration well in over 400,000 acres in ATP 855P. Icon Energy are greatly encouraged that our Joint Venture partners share our belief in the basin centred gas play and are prepared to undertake such an accelerated exploration drilling program which we expect will enable us to prove up a significant gas resource in ATP 855P.

The sell off had absolutely NOTHING to do with the fundamentals of Icon Energy!! Not to understand that suggets a very shallow knowledge of those basic fundamentals or a "doubtful" agenda from those posters.(Not unusual!!)

Would have to be the greatest mistaken dump in recent ASX history.

Let's wait for the next 2 wells unless we want to join the Macquaire Wealth Management kindergarten level of comprehension of basic drilling physics and economic fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.