old hc is back - this is great, page-271

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Some of the posters seemed to think we are back to old HC forever. Those of you who like the new site will have it back after all the bugs are ironed out.

Not 10 days ago everyone was using the old HC happily now this old site ....is outdated, run like 1960 commodore etc etc..

The fact is the new site looks cool and hip but runs like 1960s commodore. Keeping up with time new HC must cater for those who use mobile devices as the majority of shareholders, traders, investors are not sitting near a PC all day long. Thank God for Steve Job with his Ipad invention. Most have jobs and needed to keep track of their investment by reading what the herd is thinking.

Those rallying for the return of new HC were not affected by the change obviously and not getting what 83% of the HC community is saying. Just be patient the new version of new HC will be back with a much improved model where the 83% of old HC followers will be happy with as well. I have confidence this will be the case.

Topstock seemed to be similiar to old HC format. If they had a change it may be they copy old HC to get more subscribers.

What i would like to have in the new HC is the advanced search so i can randomly stalk some hearts and posting no so i can search for the post later if i needed to.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.