I'm not one to stand in the way of progress but there were some...

1. 1,875 Posts.
    I'm not one to stand in the way of progress but there were some critical "ease of usage and readability" issues not replicated in the new version.

I love the way the current version provides a simple chronological version so that when you log in you can glance and see what you have read and haven't (due to the vast number of posts)

I joined HC after looking at other forums and it was the ease of use and readability that stood way above the other forums. I have now come to realise that the quality of posting is much better on HC which is why it is the top forum and I will never leave (unless I'm expelled)

I understand that there are major reasons for change but I hope that HC will not throw the baby out with the bathwater by leaving the critical appeal of HC alone while addressing the other significant issues (and adding more)

I've had some issues with admin but have always been able to see their viewpoint and they have (particularly the mods) a thankless task. Thus I have faith that things will turn out well.

Now if only I could say the same about my favourite companies!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.