Hurray. I am so happy to have the old hotcopper back.Decent...

1. 819 Posts.
    Hurray. I am so happy to have the old hotcopper back.

Decent graphs with director deals
    Proper share price information such as "last traded at" price, and bid and offer prices.
    I had no idea what the share price was on the new system (was it a calculated mid price or what?)
    Great to see the market cap for a stock again.
    Lovely to see posts in chronological order rather than by thread and lovely to see posts that I've already read greyed-out.
    I want to see at a glance who the people are who have posted rather than summary info about the NUMBER OF REPLIES. Who gives a toss about the number of replies: it is who the posters are that have replied that matters.

The new system made no allowance for people who already knew the codes of their stocks: you typed in the code, pressed enter and then had to click again on the fully expanded name of the stock. Not clever making everyone do an extra click.

If you want a new more robust system that is easier and cheaper to maintain, at the very least you should provide the same functionality of the old system and give people the option to have the extra functionality if they want it. Just my view.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.