RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

old holders possibly interested in this

1. 657 Posts.
    Hey guys, (stured, Rob, Aussie, Cabri etc)below is a post I just put on TEG. The reason I have posted here is that most of us have knowledge of Trident Capital, Adam Sierakowski etc. as they were responsible for CDS/RES project. This one is already producing and selling Gas to Chevron on contract. Admittedly I have invested in TEG back in Dec so it could be said I have a vested interest but as mentioned, I think many old timers here may be interested due to the success these guys have had with former projects. The tree's are rattling a bit so thought would post here also.

I hope the mods don't boot me!

Triangle nice Quarterly report and great results.
    OCT 97.9 MMCF
    NOV 136.6 MMCF
    DEC 189 MMCF
    JAN 301 MMCF
    FEB 247 MMCF
    MAR 264 MMCF

That is a fantastic growth curve especially considering PASE 5 taken off line late in the quarter, and PASE 8 not yet operational.

Couple this with NO corporate debt, a contract with Chevron paid 2 months in arrears and future growth to be funded out of cash flow (stated in previous announcement)and this is a gem waiting to explode. Once the market becomes aware of this stock I just cant see far higher pricese being an issue. Also the top 20 holders I believe hold 83% of the company.

Interesting

Garnorf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.