CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hi,I think it is good to hear another view/thoughts from the...

1. 23 Posts.
    Hi,

I think it is good to hear another view/thoughts from the likes of "ROIDZ" as the more differing views are welcomed, and the better as this makes investing all the more safer.

After all we are playing with real money not monopoly - so I say lets be real and welcome all views as I am sure we all want to see our hard earned money go up rather than down.

CCC's share price is a jolly hard nut to crack it would seem - so pays to be careful - "maybe very" despite how good management maybe.

Remember those of us who were in at 0.05 or less, how did you feel when many more millions of shares were offered at 0.064 cents each when the S/P was at 0.084 prior to this happening. Many of these people who partook in this allocation dumped and ran, bit stink when some of us would like to have got some more at 0.064 who have been long term holders. This was not a smart move by management???? - not a nice way to treat long term holders??? (yes I do know that these things happen in corporate finance all the time - unfortunately - handy if you are in the in crowd, but not always a loyal thing to do)

Realism is a good thing I feel with this company - which yes does have some real potential but many hurdles to overcome first, eg S/P still very weak and in the penny dreadful catergory, keeping many investment funds at bay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.