SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

old news, page-14

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    if somebody tell you, there are two news, one is good and one is bad, which one you prefer to hear first?

ok, it depends on which situation and position you are in, normally and logigically speaking, most people's answer would be" let the bad goes first, then the good one", and this is how TB did this friday.

Not only TB, but also us who long SSN, all wish SSN could clear all obstacles and go up strongly and sustainably, so if bad new come out, we should bear, coz we are here for a long HAUL, there is no things goes all right all the time, we can't blame TB so much because Niobrara is a tough place to conquer so once we are in, we should give TB full supports and we should have think about bad scenerio before we are int,there is old saying goes," once you decide to trust him, just let him do it", As for TB, some mates here mention before, his is not that young anymore, so why bother to do this whole lot, why doesn't him sit back and get a decent paid like so many JERK CEOs of many companies in AXS did just enjoy his life, as i said, life is not easy, so why TB, the old man still try hard to do this and that, the reason might be he has his goals being set up and he know lots of eyes look on him, those who long SSN are among them ,therefore, he did not gave up and still there do it, lots of mates here have mentions his and SSN's past and presents, so we should be strong and clever for future,there must be reason why TB insist to drill SOA even others don't wanna follow, so before everything being put on the table to prove no commerical oil in there, SOA is still alive...........

forget about 1.8 millions, forget about 3.5 time of 10 days average, did you guys still remember the average trading volume when SSN above $4, around 1 million, forget about AMEX, on the 1/11/11, the volume is around 1.4 million, my reaction to that sudden jump of volume is short term traders who jump in for the upcoming news, so 1.8 million does let me panic initially, because Dow up,OIL up,so we are all worried first, (if the Dow and oil is down, SSN down is normal, is that right? )i am all good now,after think about for the whole day and gone through all the threads. i am happy to read those who trust SSN, suppot SSN, eager to contribute their thoughts about what the hell happened on AMEX, by the way,i am sorry for my writing and scentances because i really wanan let all mates on SSN know there is nothing wrong with SSN, all facts are there,1.8 millions in usa friday night is not end of SSN story, it jsut a part of memory when we get to know the fianl bit of SSN Niobrara story........

ok, we already digest the bad one, let TB bring the good one

good luck sincerely to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.