SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

old news

1. 260 Posts.
    I thought I might find out a little more facts about SLA (since based on statistics looks like a ten bagger) and came accross this ... does anyone recall the outcome of the presentations ??? Thanks for the support.

Solagran Limited (ASX:SLA) Update on Ropren Production and Marketing In Russia

Melbourne, Apr 22, 2008 (ABN Newswire) - The Directors of Solagran Limited (ASX: SLA; PNK: SOGRF) are pleased to provide an update in relation to the production and marketing of Ropren(R) in Russia.

May will also see Solagran's Executive Chairman, Dr Vagif Soultanov, participate in two important conferences to be held in St Petersburg.

The first is Gastro 2008, an annual conference attended by more than 1,000 leading gastroenterologists from across Europe.

The second is a major international symposium being held to celebrate the 120th anniversary of the founding of the Pasteur Institute in Paris by Louis Pasteur and Ilya Mechnikov, and the 85th anniversary of the founding of the Pasteur Institute in St Petersburg. This conference will be attended by a large audience of microbiologists and infectious diseases experts from throughout the world, and particularly from the international network of 30 Pasteur Institutes.

Dr Soultanov and Solagran's research partners will present a total of ten papers related to Bioeffective(R) A and Ropren(R) - eight at the Pasteur Institute conference and two at Gastro 2008.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.