CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Thanks BBB for your informative and factual posts. Some...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks BBB for your informative and factual posts. Some tyrannical imbeciles here dont seem to get it at all. The collusion and behind the scenes deals as well as the ties with dubious company structures and hidden assets and ownerships and everything else adds up to a clear and concise mega mystery. PL has so many fingers in multiple messes. CCC and NKP are just the latest. I unwillingly hold NKPO due to the mess over there and have reduced my CCC and CCCO holdings all but completely. Still hold a small number of CCCO. Lost a little on selling down my CCCO holding a few weeks ago and made a little on CCC as I sold whilst the going was good. Could not come to TRUST the relationships that Peter Landau has and the FACT that there are far too many unanswered mysteries. I for one dont care if they go to 5c I think this is clearly a Ponzi scheme with too many fat snouts in the trough. Before buying these 7-8 months ago I went against my main investing rule for a small cap and that was not to buy into a company with more than 100 million shares on its register. There could be a trillion shares on issue by the time this company has finished raising capital to fund its Ponzi scheme, especially at the 4c level which it very well may end up at. Almost forgot to mention that the balance sheet is starting to look a little thin on the ground as well. Could be a raising sooner than later. Dont believe a word they tell you about funding, these guys are not to be trusted. All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.