RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

old park lane: tpt, rrs, rmp..., page-6

1. 887 Posts.
    Russianroolet - for someone who doesn't hold, and has a short-term sell as their sentiment - I have to wonder what your motives are for the continued negativity, either against the company or Peter Landau hiself.

You do seem to be very negative towards RRS, and obviously seem to have been burned in the past. I appreciate that you may be trying to warn others away from Range.

However I'd like to point out that Range is a little different from when you may have invested in it however long ago. They are no longer just the Puntland hopeful that existed some 3-4 years ago.

They actually have other assets that are producing and worth something. T & T continues to produce, and hopefully will continue to improve the more drills are done. Texas has already been valued at over $200m based on in ground value, and produces, and also continues to be drilled. Just those to alone represent a good portion of the current value of Range.

Georgia and Puntland are the speculative ones. However I'd say with a degree of certainty that you won't see Range on the Delisted list. At least not in the foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.