RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

old park lane update, page-3

1. 1,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Bad Idea DJ. But goodluck!

After holding SSN for most of 2010, I too got impatient & took profits off the table two weeks ago @ 6.1c. Big Mistake! Now I'm thinking of swallowing my pride and buying back in???

I had written off Puntland. But now that it is back on the agenda I feel a few rumbles.
    O.K. I too thought Puntland Spud this year, yeah right! I have heard that crap before! But what happens if the Wolf actually rocks up this time!
    So After holding RRS for so long. No one is getting mine cheap in this market! It's time to buy & hold IMHO.

Finally, in the green here (fingers crossed it stays this way), and with peaceful Referendum in Sudan. Neighbouring Ethiopia & Eritrea moving forward with companies ready to use their resources. I think things may be changing on the African continent. This is the time to be in i feel!

Once 15c pops this is going for a run between 20c-30c with Georgia Helium testing, Rig Mob & Spud, then a "must spud in By July & September in Puntland". Hold on to your hats!!!

I feel Daja Vu May 2007.

Cheers Cat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.