FME 0.00% 2.0¢ future metals nl

old park lane values at a$1.87, page-13

1. 15 Posts.
    gabeh: 1.87bl, thanks. I was quoting figures from memory, but this makes RMP even more attractive as a 'punt' if you want my opinion. Hence I'm buying back in this week. Punt? because 'if' Georgia and Puntland are dusters then all RMP has to fall back on is Jillewara, and this alone is not sufficient to support a 35c SP.

RRS is pretty much supported now (T+T / Texas) at 20p and we're carried by RMP / AOI for the first drills so this is why RRL on AIM is in demand (No. 1 top purchase ISA share this year so far). PI's are buying into RRL because of the Georgia / Puntland potential. I did at 8.7p. If you're willing to buy RRS now, then RMP to me has a better ratio of return as gabeh states correctly as in essence the Companies mirror each other from pretty much here on with their activities, hence I'm willing to invest sale proceeds this week in RMP.

noodlesom: yes, RMP can be ISA'd but only with brokers who allow international stocks to be held, ie. TD Waterhouse. I was with H-L but they didn't so it's taken me 3 weeks to transfer across. Barclays don't either. US / CAD / EURO are usually allowed, but it seems if you want to trade this fiscal year in specific markets you need to check with the broker first before taking out this years ISA. (ISA's only for UK residents / tax payers). When RMP lists on AIM, then we will be able to ISA them no probs. (see EMED for recent example).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.