FME 4.17% 2.5¢ future metals nl

old park lane values at a$1.87, page-15

1. 15 Posts.
    thefozzer: Hi. Reading RMP's RNS of 10th March again, it doesn't state how the Company plans to list on AIM. I believe RMP's plan will be to issue new shares for a cash raising and exposure in London, rather than transfering existing stock from OZ.

Reading RRL's RNS of this morning, it announces that the Mukhiani 1 well is the first of an anticipated 4-6 exploration wells, the first two of which RMP have farmed into. As RRL plan to spud up to 6 in total, I'd expect them to be looking for farm in partners again....RMP / AOI?....hence funds would be required....from a London listing.

RRL's RNS also announced Georgian spudding early June, with a ship secured to transport the drilling rig from the UK to Georgia. Does this mean the Oostvoorne, which we've all been watching on marinetraffic.com isn't currently underway with our rig? Or 'is' it? Unfortunately I think the date will cause RMP's price to drift until a listing date is announced as traders look elsewhere for profits before the drill hits the ground. I wouldn't be surprised if the listing is offered to ii's and sophisticated investors rather than open prospectus, and should this be the case the shares will open at a premium when trading commences, especially as they'll be ISA'ble and in very high demand in view of RMP's leaverage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $15.74K 629.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75662 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 423326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.