PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Great model chuk, and most useful. One of the problems is all...

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great model chuk, and most useful. One of the problems is all that is going on outside the making of a miner. We need to stop talking about the GFC in the past tense or, at least, change the terminology, for the GFC is now the new depression. Not yet the new Great Depression but not far short of it. One of the worrying signs is that as a first stage in theis new depression -- a deflationary phase - is that commodoties are falling and, despite the many trillions of dollars printed in the last three years in the US, the Greenback is rising! Make sense of that. Sadly, some of those being disparaged for advocating expansion rather than austerity are partially right. Even poor old Swan is partially right (by accident?)but it's no use in giving handouts like this education cash supplement which has to do with votes not stimulus, the new stimulus money has to be targeted for large scale national growth making initiatives. This of course is to begin to speak of social engineering. forget laissez faire capitalism, it's long dead anyway; governments everywhere are doing the spending, creating the debt, engineering the economies that they have so systematically routed over the previous fifty years. Following Richard Duncan, I'm saying we have to print our way out of the mire but it has to be carefully targeted and monitored. I know this is not about ABU per se but it is an attempt to get some discussion going about the world in which it operates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 79323422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.