AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Let's just look at everything here....I believe it was last year...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Let's just look at everything here....I believe it was last year I started explaining about the lying management and front running in stock purchases and sales....but no...I was an idiot and didn't know my a** from a hole in the ground. I warned about faulty reporting and slick financials that didn't reveal the true nature of production....but no...I was a 'down ramper'. I'm not going to rub it in...but let us not forget that minus the President who bailed out last year and took off for South America we have the same incompetents running things.

But never fear....I see we have a whole new set of posters...at least alias' to promote the stock through its trials and tribulations this year and next. It's funny how all the guys that were yelling at me are now yelling at the company...and the new set of posters are telling us "It's not as bad as it seems."
    "This is a great buying opportunity.", etc., etc., etc. Like I explained before....once I could prove the insider buying and selling I started bailing out of this and buying Albemarle. The very least a CEO should do at this point is tender his resignation and refund his outsized compensation. Wasn't he the guy who was supposed to make sure the evaporation ponds were full? If he can't even do that...how can you expect him to run the company....?? Well....I got news for you...the Japanese are running it now and by the time they get through with ORE's lithium stash there ain't gonna be no money for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.