VAU 2.56% 38.0¢ vault minerals limited

FFFFar out! Its taken me about an hour to work out how to put...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    FFFFar out! Its taken me about an hour to work out how to put this scanned article onto a fileshare website! But its done and I hope it provides you with a little bit more information about RED5 and Mapawa and its potential for a major porphyry copper-gold project.

Please note that the article is dated, being June 2007. It refers to the original BFS that was based on reserves for the open pit but hadn't included most of the recently included underground resource (at that time drilling of the underground resource was in progress, since then drilling has outlined a more reliable basis for mine planning of the underground sections for the upgraded BFS). At the time RED5 had an agreement with AngloGold re Mapawa (and another 3 regions of the Siana MPSA) but that agreement has since lapsed as the Mapawa MPSA was not granted until earlier this year AFTER the agreement period had lapsed. I understand that while AngloGold remain interested in Mapawa fortunately for RED they are not bound by any previous agreement with AngloGold to do a deal on Mapawa.

Since June 2007 we have had a global financial crisis, gold price move from around US$650 to US$1,000, also RED5 share price about same as now and market cap $32mil!

The link you put into a new window is:
    http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1397578&dn=y

You will need to wait about 2 minutes, it is 5.2mb in file size.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.