ANZ 0.86% $28.94 anz group holdings limited

Towie,I did not have the opportunity to read your response to my...

1. 830 Posts.
    Towie,
    I did not have the opportunity to read your response to my post before it was moderated. If my post provoked your emotion, I sincerely apologise. I have every emphathy for Opes clients who are ordinary Australians who are just like me and others here in the market to improve our financial wealth. And to suffer as a result of the roque behavior of the broker Opes and arguably illegal behavior of ANZ.

My post was not to defend ANZ. I view all the big4s as the same modern day with "shylock morals" reaping record profits year after year at the expense of customers. Bank shares do form part of my shares portfolio. Although ANZ is not part of my bank shares now,I had at some time in the past owned ANZ and I will not discount owning it sometime in the future. I switch banks as and when I view one is better value than another. Currently, my bank shares are in CBA & WBC. And I do my day to day banking with ANZ.

I sincerely hope that Opes shareholders can win their battle with ANZ. No matter how careful we think we are, there is no telling whether one day I may have the misfortune to be caught up with another Opes/ANZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.94
Change
-0.250(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $87.03B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.18 $29.22 $28.91 $281.9M 9.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3714 $28.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.95 8254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.