GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

bd, i dont think that was markos intent. merely posting some of...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

bd,

i dont think that was markos intent. merely posting some of the previous upside expected from p2 which ultimately failed due to the water issue.

i think if you read that q@a session what it shows is that they look to finally cracked the big numbers they were seeking in p1 and 2. and as you say, this well now drilled to make the most of what they found previously. it took them 3 goes, but they now appear to be on the cusp of getting a production well. if this flows, look out share price going a lot lot higher. without oil in leadville it may not be 'as good as it gets' but the p1 and p2 sidetracks will ensure a quick turnaround to production ....

will be interesting to see what happens monday ... the shareprice is ... after all ... still under .07; so a longway to go to find true value imo. this should easily find double figures again if the confidence remains and volume returns.

hopefully oppies continue to get snapped up, indicating confidence in the longer term prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.