BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

old tungsten mine in production in 6 months, page-8

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    well I cant get at that

Ive been all over this thing but one unusual aspect is most Tungsten mines arent open cut the fact that its open cut probably the through puts have to be high

the fact that this mine won an export award means something of a high standard was achieved and 1.5 m isnt a shabby effort

the latest Chinese move has their Tungsten exports being cut by 20 %

http://metalsplace.com/news/?a=15616

with Tungsten x4 in the last 2 years we could very well be set for a "Peak Tungsten" type event where prices rise very quickly

have any of you google mapped "mt Carbine" and looked a the satellite pics of the mine site

when they say re opening a mine its not some hole in the ground it a proper open cut mine thats been mothballed its huge

anyone thats this isnt a head start go have a real good look at the sat pics its huge then go and look at watershed from the satellite photos

so on the surface the strategy seems sound , re opening the worlds largest non operational open cut Tungsten mine at a time of Tungsten shortages are sending the price sky rocketing seems a pretty logical thing to do

the down rampers will have kittens if there is a Tungsten Mine in Mt Carbine 12 months from now

what will a 1.5m mtu mine be worth then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.