PER 0.00% 7.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Uboy when you re- listen to prof Voit and his interpretation of...

1. 4,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Uboy when you re- listen to prof Voit and his interpretation of our results, and the patent he holds with Sarepta obviously has a lot of influence in that direction, it would appear to be a no brainer for Sarepta to come onboard

I am also mindful of bill goolesbee standing down at such a time in ANPs growth, would make sense for him to be onboarded back into the Sarepta fold as a none exec to set their major funds minds at rest, as to why they being Sarepta has spent up big time on little old ANP because let's face it as i have said time and again when you delve into the DMD space from a profile point of view we don't even get a mention against the big end of town
    Just imagine sareptas SH and fund managers on Ann they have committed over $1-2 bil in upfront payments and milestones to a 30c Co from Australia with no profile whatsoever

They would be what the Fk is going on but having Proff Voit front and centre as their patent holder for their existing indication and acting as our PI, for the trial, along with Bill to taking up a new position at Sarepta even short term to actually stand by prof Voit and confirm what we actually have

I find it hard to go past Sarepta and what with this trial design not coming straight to market one can only think our finalised design had been passed on for final inspection before inking any deal.

With regards to your price per indication let's not sell the farm short

We get Sarepta onboard this will put us in the headlights, so i would tend to bask in the glory before selling us short

Obviously all the above is just speculation but it would tend to fit

Not long to find out which way the cards will fall now

See how we go
    Last edited by samfiodiving: 24/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $24.81K 322.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 246675 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 40689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ 48143
Last updated 15.49pm 18/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.