RDS 0.00% 0.4¢ redstone resources limited

olivero v ailakis, page-2

1. 79 Posts.
    Now that the verdict in civil court has been published on HOT Copper,I think it prudent to comment:

Why has REDSTONE (RDS) not given us this verdict in its entirety as an announcement to the market - it is obviously a pretty significant ruling .

Why has RDS not yet disclosed the deal with 1 mill.shares between Olivero and Ailakis as per corporation law..Mr.Ailakis have until 2012 never owned any shares in RDS.,but have been shown to be a beneficiary at least 2 of the trusts having over 9 mill.shares each.We are talking of lack of disclosure since 2006.
    This lack of disclosure has been a trait of the company since 2006. When do ASIC take action ?

How was RDS able to raise money in 2007 on the short form prospectus without disclosing the loss of TOLLU

Why have no director taken any responsibility f. this mess.
    2 out of 3 have been aware of this situation since 2009, being informed by several shareholders.
    I would expect any director to resign his position in the company to show responsibility f. this situation. IMO several breaches of the law.
    I would furthermore expect company secretary to follow suit. She has been aware of this situation since before listing.

I also would think,that ARGONAUT would have second thoughts
    upon learning of this situation.

May I finally compliment Glenn-Archer for his last blog.Well written and easy to understand but nothing concerning management of RDS.It looks to me like management clinging to their seat f.monetary reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.208K 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 64307685 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 802052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.