RDS 0.00% 0.5¢ redstone resources limited

to Tumbleweed:If you had followed the case in district court,you...

1. 79 Posts.
    to Tumbleweed:

If you had followed the case in district court,you would have picked up many more facts never reported to shareholders.

I have it from usually "reliable"source,that many of the mentioned problems have been reported to ASIC and ASX.

Redstone have indemnified Mr.Ailakis to the tune of $ 76,000.00,a fact already reported several times by the company.This support was given, when RDS thought,they could not loose in court.The september verdict changed all this and forced the board to cancel further support.The question is:
    was the decision to support Mr.Ailakis fatal for the company??
    what grounds did the board have to support Mr.Ailakis-let us not forget that Mr.Olivero also was a director in RDS.

I think,that all insurance companies,have a clause not giving cover for lawsuits director against director.

Next quarterly will give us a clearer picture,unless the expenses again is hidden under office expenditure.I would expect Mr.Ailakis's cost of defense to run into $ 300,000.00

With RDS cash position today and an lost appeal in late april,it looks like a shortfall of several hundred thousand dollars !!

We should know about Argonaut's situation very soon.
    I understand the contract was f.6 mths.which is up next week.

Again interesting to see our friend Darlin having info
    not given to the market.It only confirms my belief that 3-4 person are spruiking the shares of RDS in this site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.627M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.52K 504.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30375250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10374266 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.