OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

Oliver's new pie will be worth the wait :-)

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Weird post.

Dusk sell candles. OLI sell fast food.

Who is Top Jimmy?

We all want our $$$s back. Hence why we are moving to get rid of the current useless team in charge. What is so hard to understand about that? Point us to a postive quarter since listing and when we bought in - please, I'm asking you seriously. what is it that will change in the next 12 months with the same management team (and their wife)?

have a great weekend yourself. Light a candle for OLI. it's the only hope.
  2. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    angelo,
    they also have VERY talkative staff at their stores. in my ringarounds to find out which stores are actually open (since the 'give our staff a break at this time' post during the busiest time of the year), i've hear that forecast revenues are WAY down - across the board. We're going into the tough season for retail (when everyone is focused on back to work/back to school) but rents/wages/food costs still stay the same, while revenues go south. If they've screwed up the busy season by closing their stores, WTAF is going to happen in the quiet season - theyve reopened their stores/supply chain/wages bill just in time for revenues to drop. absolutely amazing. the whole leadership team is just a joke, playing with my investment and pis**ing it away. Tell me how i'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.