3DP 1.64% 3.0¢ pointerra limited

I would be inclined to fire any Directors or Management that...

1. 4,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I would be inclined to fire any Directors or Management that exercised options that were out of the money, it makes no sense at all.
    They don't need to do something that no other shareholder would have done just because they work for the business, Pointerra is not a charity.
    If the company needs to raise capital, the Directors and Management can organise a suitable raising and participate to an appropriate level for their own circumstances at that point.
    I also don't want Directors and Management wasting shareholder funds, they need to keep a close eye on spending and Ian is definitely doing that, almost to the detriment of securing market share (although he is best placed to make that call).
    I am pleased the options are now behind us, way too much time gets wasted talking about them, just like worrying about escrow shares.
    Sales / marketing of this product needs to be the focus, all the other stuff is peripheral and won't impact the long term success of the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $24.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $990 33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1939578 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.