CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

oly, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Peter.

I dont like cross-posting but if u click on "olympian" it will show all my posts and u will quickly read my reasoning as to why I have decided to follow the few situations I am. Always on the lookout for the next CMR. Difficult.

Re installments warrants, wait until we start seeing divvies. None around atm but there will be interested issuers of these once divvies are out. Eg u could buy a tradable long term installment warrant at 40% collateral with no margin call applicable yet it receives the full dividend. Hence a 5% yield can be leveraged up to 12.5% eg and u can play them short term (3 months) for the yield or arbitrage against your physical holding to release capital without losing long-term % position.

Dont worry about it now. Later in the end of year should have something lined up and will letyas all know. Planting the seed with other Olympians for these cos has lotsa plusses and again attracts another kinda of sophisticated investor.

For now the Jungle King has taken on a real ASX 200 morphology and this may not suit the daytraders amongst us. Emphasis will begin to shift from drill results and IGVs to earnings evolution and PEs based the long term multiple mine cashflows likely as Rome is built.

It is mind-boggling for me to begin to believe Browns and Browns East are part of the same mother extending over a 2400m strike open both ends and at depth cos the implications are MEGA.

So far we have a known 84 mill tonne base metal resource based known stuff down to about 350m mostly at Browns and a coupla satellites. To think that all the stuff in between and outside is likely to be linked at depth, means we are sitting on a truly global class gem. And what about the ZINC !!!! Gotta add that to the spreadsheet as well (even the SILVER aint included) to get the overall pix.

And further wonders, Co/Ni grades seem to increase with depth.

And all this without considering the previously cited "Browns lookalike" at Mt Fitch sulphides, nearby what looks like a LARGE U-resource being delineated there (at Langer Heinrich -comparable grades). Lotsa new U targets too.

Sorry guys but IMO the market is stupid ........ so what else is new. No matter, you've seen my target earnings evolution visions, price targets and reasoning for such and I am very happy to see increasing support for my numbers with every new report.

2006 was a GREAT year for me cos my only major investment play was CMR ... what like my Chinese astrologer suggested to me 2 years prior. But he also said 2009 would be spectacular in comparison. How can I now disbelieve that call with whats evolving here and how it fits into my overall GORM? Sure there are bound to be nervy moments along the way from the broader markets.

But we are building a mining / processing complex here and which means evey future incremental resource addition likely from the MANY kilometres of currently untested strike can go straight into it in due course. Reckon our grandkids will continue to enjoy future rewards from here so long as the globe doesnt fall into some kinda dark ages ahead.

Enuff rhetoric ........ Im soon going away on a long (part) holiday cos I need to and will leave u guys to work out the daily movements. Aiming to be back for the Batchelor BBQ around start-up time but will be keeping an eye on yas.

I expect us to reach the Holy Grail some time this year and then beyond.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.