CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

olympians! democracy wasnt evented yet in our time

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Stood down from the mast yesterday for a brief respite. Sheeez. Didnt expect u pirates would leave your oars and start drinking and talking mutiny !!! Laser ... u have set a bad example. Where was the lash !!! Whats all the fuss about? This is Mycaenae, not the latter golden era of Pericles. We are warriors and rowers. The Gods have set the path.

I suspect we will be back on the board on Monday and with some kinda cap raising announcement. If below 15%, without shareholder approval. If above 15%. it will require our nod. Either way, aint this what we have been waiting for?

But we must remember our place on this sturdy boat. We are ancient mariners and here to row without questioning the mystery of Zeus's way haha. He has brought us such a long way without much trauma and the shores of Ithaca seem so much closer now.

If the rowing is too hard and we have had enough, then others will gladly take our seats I am sure. But we have already endured the hardest legs of our journey and Ithaca is only the detonator to bring on CRITICAL MASS.......a cap raising to build the oxides plant. Beyond that the rowing stops and the starship cruising begins.

Once we start producing modest bread and butter, everything else becomes a chain reaction U would think. Critical mass brings on the fission core explosion to set off the main fusion device and nothing is likely to stop the sequence once triggered. Bread and butter, cake then cream. Aint that the way we bake?

The heavens have brought into vision the ORM 1331 holy grail. My astrologer murmurs y2009 without knowing what the mission is. Well the rest must be easy to imagine .... we justa gotta guide our leaders to sail the path into acheiving these noble goals haha. At least thats what now appears in my dream each nite after a puff or two of the cosmic smoke.

Suspension mustave been a result of things moving a little ahead of themselves. Probably an excited rower or two getting outa hand ahead of formalities. Yes I agree, to our leaders this is probably just ho-hum. I am relaxed about this.

Whatever is about, it will soon be disclosed. But in my opinion, reality is it is just the ho-hum next step along our path.

So, I better get back to the mast and suffer the saltspray and gullcrap before u pirates burn our ship !!! Laser , toss the bottle and get back to your post or u will be dangled over the side for shark bait haha.

IMBOOC !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.