CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

olympians! democracy wasnt evented yet in our time, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: what all the pdn fuss is all about! Yeah amazing stuff. Cant imagine that in a country like Namibia there could be the same stringent safeguards we have here and given our history / experience with handling yellowcake.

Apparently some opportunistic crowd almost destroyed the local agriculture with a previous chemical manufacturing project (correct me if Im wrong) and hence the intense opposition to such new "sensitive" materials. Its the GLOBAL greenies who are opposing this.

Wonder what was done to get such quick "go" from the government without serious research / EIS (?). Wonder how often governments change there. Wonder if u need your own army to keep a plant open? Wonder if PDN are capable of the massively responsible practices associated with this? Wonder what "terror" activists play in Namibia. Wonder what port handling facilities exist and if up to scratch? Wonder how such can be maintained safely and responsibly?

Dunno. Not for conservative lil 'ol me ta. Druther stick to baby's oxides in our civilsed land to give me PDN's projected moolah flow and have all the other glowing treasures, known, expected and unknown to boot for the mega-upside later.

But then to each his own when it comes to risk/reward plays. I keep my gambling for the racetrack.

IMOOC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.