olympic gold hero accuses bush, page-31

1. 4,434 Posts.
    have you ever asked yourself, "how do I know that belmore (or anyone else for that matter) is unemployed and at the queus of centrelink?"
    What makes you infer such a stupid thing? Is it an insult? To me it isn't. People who haven't got a job are victims not criminals. Criminals are the other lot: you know the ones that do the insider trading shlt and those who embezzle huge funds from their shareholders; those who send their earnings into financial havens, like bottom of harbour schemes and the Bermuda Triangles. They, you poor twirp, are the ones who are ripping you off. Someone who gets, what is it $200 a week and has to fill dosens of forms to get it, make dosens of phone calls, go to interviews at the other end of town (which at the price of petrol these days will cost his $200 anyway), who has no decent clothes to wear and goes to that interview, cap in hand, looking bloody despondent because it's his two bloody hundredth interview and knows the result already; those guys are THE GOOD GUYS, charliechump. They are trying to get a job and the system has failed them. Why, because these white men which Yt was talking about are just like you: Redneck, stiff as a shlt after a heavy steak and bloated with their slef-importance. Nah! no job here today, mate. Go cut your hair the same way I've got mine cut!
    Ohhhhhhhh Charlie-full-of-bog! What a real white man you are! (You are not Howard's fArt, are you? You sound like you would be!)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.