olympics...byo map, page-7

1. 4,086 Posts.
    re: deskford...please read gse G'day gse,

LOL. Yes, I am still around. Unfortunately, though, I have pretty much given up on HC. As we all know, there IS a lot of valuable information, knowledge and opinion amongst HCites. I just don't have the patience anymore to sift through al the drivel to find the gems. This became even harder to do when the management, in their wisdom, made the viewing of entire threads such a tortuous process. It seems that everytime I flip on over, I see a preponderance of posts that, even in the headings, are playing the man, not the ball. "Fer pete's sake" I cannot see the relevance of someone's supposed sexual orientation to the validity of their trading opinions. Even this (humour) forum seems to have lost any interest for me now.

I am spending most of my time these days researching and watching my pet stock and trying to develop my own skill set to suit my own style of trading/investing. (and the occasional foray into BHP and RIO warrants)

I too have fond memories of the "good old days". Intellectual discussions with Andrewk4, (we really thought we had TLS sussed out - lol). Greenpastures special indicators (till he ran off the rails). And who can forget the wit and wisdom of Auntie Gwen. I must be getting sentimental, I even have a soft spot for Jolly and his "never sell UCL" chant.

You should make the effort to come on over to crashys place, gse. Even crashy has become a softer, more caring person these days :) We have exciting dynamic live discussions as the market trades through the day, some very interesting intellectual discussions on trading methods and trader self discipline. And a lot of fun in-between. The duchess rules with an iron fist and keeps us on the straight and narrow (though she is on hols at the moment).

There are some smart traders over there. Fortunately, I managed to sneak in before the entry criteria were implemented.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.