MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

oman 10-29, page-3

1. 2,593 Posts.
    Also Kiwikarlos posted this last week - it covers a bit about the Oman well.
    kooks when i spoke to peter he said nothing of the sort I asked him about oman, he said its currently on production testing. I asked if oman is key to the IRR he said yes it is, and interestingly he also said that because oman is located in the middle of the property a good distance from any other wells that it would need to be tested for longer by the bloke doing it so he can be more certain about its recovery factors. Also the well is testing the previously producing regions and is key in proving that the old wells didn't drain it all,its basically the proof that the hundreds of well locations are warranted. I also asked if the IRR is needed before any sale he said that the IRR sets a base price for MAE's purpose and that any potential buyer would get their own feet on CC and do the same thing as the bloke preparing the IRR now. I asked if anyone else had visited the field, NO. I asked about flow rates, they are not yet stable and made a point that they will take a long time to do so and i asked if stable production effects IRR, YES. He also talked about gas prices and that the gas prices DO effect the economic recovery factors for the IRR he did also mention that gas prices look like they will increase as gas production has declined rapidly.He did also say that the goldman sale process is well advanced and i asked about the IRR and from what he was saying I believe it wont be out until late march at the earliest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.