AUQ 2.78% 3.5¢ alara resources limited

Oman - New mining law to be announced in the first half of 2017, page-52

1. 6,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Oman is certainly keen now to fast track its mining operations this year will several licences to be issued. The country over the next 4 years will go through a dramatic growth spurt with hospitality, port upgrades, tourism and mining.
    Some say including analyst that it's the next DUBAI. The only area lacking for Oman other than its processes is PR into the western world. However once licences are given the business section of global papers will give it publicity and with it investment interest.
    Back to Alara, as we are now in the construction qtr, the licence shouldn't be far away as mobolising will be an approx month upon the grant of the ML. Upon receiving the licence you would expect several other good news stories which have been contracted but await this final piece of the puzzle.

These Ann virtually straight after ML will inc in my opinion, offtake agreement, then the Saudi court case decision which will inc potential return of monies given to Manajem and potential legal costs, MDO IPO and perhaps a corporate transaction, exploration will continue with Daris and further drilling at Washishi to try and double the current reserve (which I believe there is )with a new body. A lot will transpire in 5-6 weeks and I believe late Feb to Mid March we will see 3 Ann.

This is all based on my research and in conjunction with timelines through past Ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $21.93K 622.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21245 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 27520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.