CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

The ombudsman's report clearly states it is his opinion on the...

1. 144 Posts.
    The ombudsman's report clearly states it is his opinion on the aplications process of government departments and not an expert view. Judging by what I have read Len and the team conducted and obtained independant modeling and review of the site. This is called due diligence, and doing all that is reasonably practicable, and all that was required. DERM it appears did not do sufficient due dillegence, bringing into question of whether the site was the best place to conduct the trial.
    People must realise that doctor Len Walker is the most experianced and knowlegable person there is in the industry, conducting the 1999 Chichilla Linc trial.
    The market has already priced in the permenant closure of Kingaroy I feel with our Current market cap. Kingaroy was simply a pilot plant so I think most will be happy to recieve compensation for what has occured. Cougars future is not in QLD it is in Asia.
    From the anual report Len expects ground work to begin by the end of this year in Indonesia. So be patient and watch out for a long overdue ann regarding that. Or simply wriggle away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.