OMC omegacorp limited

Denpal,The MD said November is when the AGM is so yes that's the...

1. 571 Posts.
    Denpal,

The MD said November is when the AGM is so yes that's the earliest that any new board members be appointed is my understanding. That said he said they were moving as quickly as possible with the feasibility study.

Re uranium policy in Zambia - never has it been mentioned that it is a stumbling block. I can not find anywhere that says mining for uranium in Zambia is not currently allowed - if you can please direct me to it. Equinox minerals are currently undertaking feasibility for adding on a U leaching circuit to their copper concentrator being built in Zambia atm. If they weren't allowed to extract it, then why would they bother?

Re Denison - they have stated that they are essentially out to get hold of a bargin. We must remember that when doing figures like the ones that arrived at $6.74/share valuation, i've used current spot prices. The long term average U price is what Dension would be focussing on and that the experts are saying will be around $60/lb by the time this plant starts producing. $55 /lb is what the scoping study was based on. That said, Denison were still making a huge discount to the scoping study NPV and they have to in order to price in risk - i.e. sovereign, resource, market, metallurgy etc. The further advanced the project becomes down the development track, more risks are eliminated and the more someone like Denison will need to pay.

Regards
    Summertime

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.