omega-3 prostate cancer link, page-44

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Trees…”It is marine omega 3 (mm not just omega 3)”. I had read the news, but not seen anything on the type of oil. Can you give a link mentioning the marine omega please. It would be a relief to know it was that oil.
    “The reason for the discrepancy was THE HIGH CONTENT OF CANOLA OIL THAT WAS USED IN THE OMEGAS 3 CAPSULES.” Canola oil not a good oil, it can lead to macular degeneration. Best in my view is olive if used cold, rice oil is best if need high temperatures, and the hemp for medicinal reasons.

I have taken fish oils for many years and eaten oily fish, but not noted any effects. Cod liver oil should not be taken if you get a lot of sun, as it will result in too much vitamin D. Best for winter.
    I did a long analysis on omegas early this year. I had frozen shoulders and neck, possible arthritis in the neck. The very very best oil by far as an anti inflammatory is Hemp Seed oil. It has a better ratio of 3 to 6. It is the Omega 6 that is more important. It has changed my life with just about immediate effect. My shoulder and neck muscles are now more relaxed and loose, and I now have 90% no neck problems, only occasionally. The fish oils were useless, and Emu oil a small benefit. I highly recommend all to do their own research on the benefits of hemp oil. Also of great interest is cancer and cannabis, there is heaps on the web.

“Poyndexter.. read once that men get great prostate cancer protection from tomatoes, especially cooked tomatoes . “ That study amazed me, as usually raw is best, but in this case, the very best of tomatoes for prostate was the one that had the crap boiled out of it…Tomato Sauce is the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.