UKL uranium king limited

MarkcoAll I have been able to find is the actual drilling...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Markco

All I have been able to find is the actual drilling application itself:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:7sFcjkiawhsJ:www.emnrd.state.nm.us/MAIN/documents/PR-MMDuranium-01-05-07.pdf+Uranium+Company+of+New+Mexico&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=44&gl=au

From the newspaper article:

The site, about 3,000 acres according to Meyers, sits in the extreme southwest corner of Sandoval County, a few miles north of the Navajo Nation's Tohajiilee Chapter and west of the Laguna Indian Reservation. In its application, Uranium Company lays out its plans to drill 10 holes each 600 feet deep and five inches wide to find out exactly how much uranium lies underneath."

So it appears to be the same project.

The questions are ....

What is the link to Uranium King?.... "Uranium Company ... according to Meyers, it's tied to Mineral Energy and Technology, which had its uranium assets acquired by Uranium King an exploration company out of Australia last summer"

Are they going to float off a US entity? ..."According to a 2006 prospectus designed to attract investors"

This Lease appears to have a good uranium deposit ... "there could be more than 4.5 million pounds at 12 percent U3O8"

All very interesting ... I have emailed the company about a week ago, but received no reply ... not surprising if this is market sensitive.

All I can say is ... expect to hear some good news soon!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.