SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

omg 24 hours without a post, page-4

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

Here is something for you,I am not saying it is to go towards SDL,but could be.From Mining Journal 02/04/09.

ArcelorMittal,the world's largest steelmaker,said on Thursday it had extended its credit lines by US$1.2 billion until 2012 bringing the total amount of such refinancing to US$6 billion.
    I posted last week how they had organised US$4.8 billion.

Forward starts are a popular way for companies to ensure access to liquidity.

From November 21st 2007.Goldman Sachs JBWere Investment Research.

Page 7. UNDF said 800 million tonnes in the area of 2.7km strike from surface sampling.
    Since that time,aeromagnetic surveys have indicated a considerably longer strike length of 36km.Geophysical analysis has identified 26 prospective targets within Mbalam.

Metzimevin in 6 drill holes 35 million tonnes,two holes gave intersect of 63.9mt @65.7%Fe and 36.9mt @ 64.6%Fe with phosphorous 0.06% and Alumina 0.67%.
    The study concluded a massive hematite deposit is located at Metzimevin to~200mt depth.
    This is the area I spoke about a day or two ago about the size of the Itabirite area around the DSO at Metzimevin.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.