FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

The Good Doctor, For a guy that has been reduced to eating Chum...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The Good Doctor,
    For a guy that has been reduced to eating Chum & living under a bridge, to find spare $ to
    continue to top up speaks volumes for your intestinal fortitude, not to mention your belief!

This period is indeed a double edged sword for many. I can understand the angst at looking
    at paper losses {I too am in the red now}. Fortunately I have been keeping the powder dry for
    such occasions and view this as a great opportunity. For those that find themselves without
    funds to add or their belief shaken, I say fear not.

I have held FAR pre-Kora and here have been some of my decisions along the way.

Bought FAR @14c pre_Kora --- FAIL.
    Did not buy FAR post Kora duster in the 2's & 3's---FAIL.
    Did buy in the 4's, 5's,6's pre_FAN/BEER discovery--Success {I suppose you could say}
    Bought FAR in the 10-13c range post discoveries---FAIL.
    Did not sell FAR post discoveries @14-15.5c levels----FAIL.

With my trading acumen & guile, I probably should have joined you under that bridge some
    time back.

In a nutshell, I proceed with the assurance of a sleepwalker, knowing that the time is fast
    approaching at least, as to whether I end up walking over the cliff or wake up and get rewarded.
    Regardless of how low the POO may sink or for that matter FAR's SP from here on in, I don't
    think anyone can say that FAR's SP will be at these levels post successful appraisal, of which the
    odds remain insanely attractive v the odds of discovery. For me at least, I've held at pretty well
    these levels for over 5 years now.

For a result that is at most 4 months away, it would be remiss of me not to ADD at these & lower
    prices to hopefully erase my previous trading mistakes and to take advantage of the prices v odds
    at this stage of the cycle. Let it be said of course that this is my personal situation and I certainly
    empathise with those that are stuck at a much higher average and with no funds to average down
    a bit/lot.

I am a hopeless trader as witnessed above, however my predictions on at least the POO and the
    world economy have proven a touch better, particularly in the last 6 months or so. I think that
    the one thing that may give us some relief re the POO before appraisal {and it's coming very
    soon} is the decision whether or not to raise interest rates in the US come September. I have
    argued that this has been a ruse for 2 years now and I see no reason to change that view. Saudi
    increases in production, coupled with a slowing world economy and the subsequent oil glut have
    played a longer term effect on the fall in crude, however I feel that the damocles sword of higher
    interest rates have been the main catalyst for the more immediate drop in price. Hopefully I am
    correct {for a change} and it gives us some impetus and spike in the POO coming into appraisal.
    "God" knows we need a change of luck/sentiment.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.