CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

omg - cdu, page-10

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi Radar,

It was a very quick grab, basically it noted that CuDeco rose over 10% and that the commentator attributed it to the rise in Copper prices ($USD 3.2452/Lb)today.

Bretto .. CDU is well on the Oz investor/capital markets radar ..pardon the RADAR repetition Radar. It has been for a long time ..you know, that CDU love/hate relationship.

The people in the capital markets that I know admire the tenacity and non conformity of WM, however, some say the SP crash some time ago shook their confidence based on the parameters they use, including, market "social norms" (whatever that is??).

I say, WM has been beavering away with his team to put some recalcitrants to rest with the latest CDU announcements.

Pity CDU have to spend so much time ,money and effort into the announcements they produce, just to keep the peace with the market. The stock holders should feel privileged that they are getting an overdose of information, unlike many other holders of a multitude of Junior resource stocks who complain they never get any.

Where are the thread doom and gloom merchants today?

Where are the thread shorters today ..did they go long?

Good luck to the long term investors. This is a sizeable and saleable product.. highly saleable...but that's my opinion.

The ASX resources sector seems to have got its Mojo back after the election.

The Chinese data is up and the so called resources Boom is now just the lower(sensibly) priced, enlarged volume behemoth that needs to be increasingly fed by Australian resources with a Lower Oz dollar to feed the government royalty coffers to ensure a wealthy Australia for the long term.

Copper was never going to be in oversupply for too long, mainly because it's not that abundant in the Earths crust to exploit at commercial levels.

Give WM and crew a clap for their relentless persistence and tenacity to get this show into production.. you know, the No Guts, No Glory attitude with a philanthropist bent...share some of the wealth attitude.

CDU is one of the few worthwhile stories in the Australian Resources sector...the good,the bad, the ugly and then the pay day.

The pay day depends on where you want to get paid.

This is not a ramp but more an appreciation for the last of the genuine explorers beating the likes of the X men at their own game. It's a very interesting story and it needs to be published one day ..however it turns out.

Must get to Cloncurry soon and sink a few beers with the locals in preparation of taking Pics of my next door neighbour dumping next to our tenement :)

My, God..we have some Cu in our quartz reef..pity it's only ~ 40ppm rock chip sampling ..bugga!

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended ..it's your investment/divestment decision and money, not mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.