CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

omg - cdu, page-13

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Doogsie,

good to see you like the Burge rouge.. I am just about to unscrew a Church block (Wirra Squared {Wirra Wirra} )

As they sometimes say in politics .. It's a really good day ! The sentiment is our way!

I know the area and the geology, pity I did not know about it before. I am envious that you are in those fault zones, Fairfield should produce some good results. You are in a multi mineral area...same as our piddly private exploration company within a few Km of you.

So I know the drill with the exploration bit...it's not for the faint hearted...especially when your own money is on the line. The common feature is the never say die attitude!

You either believe in your knowledge of your investment or you don't..in my game we do not rely on an ASX listing to provide us the exploration funds .. it's our money and it's our nuts on the line.. so we do not explore in the wilderness, so to speak.

As soon as I can rustle up a few shekels I will pump some into CDU.. at a reasonable price of course.

I have a lot of historical data (very current included) apart from the current CDU publically released data. This was an essential part of my investment into the area.

All I can say is that WM did not stumble on this and it was well constructed. I am sure the X men/MIM were very envious.. probably kicking themselves for not doing the work before WM did.

It's all history now. CDU should do really well, however, the stock market nuances are an unknown as far as I am concerned. I see an uneven playing field in terms of investing in the ASX and global markets.

Doogs, have a bucket of Burge and bugga the markets.. enjoy that rise today.. it's not likely to swing to $1.5 tomorrow.

The Chinese I know want everything on the cheap ..but they are not stupid.. They will pay a price for supply security of a rarer commodity they need. Copper is one of them ..long term... it is not an abundant element in the Earths Crust. Iron and Silica are very common...hence the price.

Cheers

HR

Caveat Emptor ..just to save a writing a longer caveat. No spell checking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.