CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

omg - cdu, page-14

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Hotrock1

Thanks for your informative ,unbiased contribution. The media have not given credence to what Wayne McCrae has been saying or doing with the exception of the late Kevin Andrusiak.

It has been difficult therefore to get the correct message across to counter the misreporting. That will change as Wayne McCrae is proving he was right and the sceptics very wrong.

The antagonism evidenced against Wayne McCrae personally and CuDeco is , as you point out, not limited to the Press. In due course that will be addressed.

Many investors in the sharemarket have never heard of CuDeco. That will change as will the constant daily shorting which, combined with the selloff by M@G, saw such a decline in the share price.

CuDeco is in a very strong position going into production with no debt. I have been saying on this forum for about 2 years that the junior explorers will have extreme difficulty in raising finance and many will fold.

Wayne McCrae has been astute in raising finance over the years and has avoided the joint venture scenarios that junior explorers have to endure. If they do make a worthwhile discovery, the big boys get their hands on it.

Wayne McCrae has steered the good ship CuDeco on a different course and retained independence.

In another post, I said Rocklands is in its infancy. Further drilling over the next ten years is required to test extensions of existing finds and other targets.

Rocklands is already a long life mining operation with what has been found so far. When that further drilling commences in earnest , I look forward to the prospect of more discoveries.

In this aspect alone, CuDeco is in a fortunate position with all of its tenements so close to each other. It makes things so much easier to manage.

I am looking forward to the day Wilgar is mined. It has been of interest to me as a Uranium deposit since Rocklands was acquired and before the discovery from surface of the rich gold ,silver and other minerals. It will in time be another contributor to the profits of CuDeco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.