CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

omg - cdu, page-16

1. jantimot, I prefer to ignore your posts as they're not helpful to anyone, but you post so much incorrect data, that someone needs to follow you up and correct it as you're working as a trouble maker only, not a decent contrarian.

I'll highlight the bits you don't seem to have understood, after stating incorrectly that CDU ignored the section.

Remaining costs to completion of the Process Plant

CuDeco has reached agreement with Sinosteel on payment terms for the Rocklands Mineral Process Plant
    componentry, who elected to take shares in lieu of final payment at $3.45 per share.

No more cash is required to be paid for the Process Plant componentry.

The share issue to Sinosteel has subsequently been approved by the Foreign Investment Review Board
    (FIRB) and the Company now has until 2 May 2014 to issue the new shares...however, will consider
    issuing the shares prior to the 2013 AGM.

The turnkey contract for installation of the Rocklands Mineral Process Plant including Engineering,
    Procurement and Construction (EPC), has also been awarded to Sinosteel Corporation of China. The
    balance still owing on this contract is $35m.

CuDeco’s current cash position is approximately $48m.

The Company is not considering raising capital via placements at current share prices, and is currently in
    advanced discussions with a number of financial institutions regarding a revolving credit facility to fund
    remaining development costs, should it be required. The Company considers current low share prices to
    be temporary and extremely undervalued and feel issuing shares at current prices will not be in the best
    interests of shareholders.
    Early cash flow from DSO and Native copper ore (subject to final test-work currently underway), will reduce
    future reliance on any credit facilities the Company may adopt.

The company is in advanced discussions with smelters for the purchase of the DSO and Native Copper.

ends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.