CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

I get that Opuwo was seen as a drag on the share price but...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I get that Opuwo was seen as a drag on the share price but cleaning up the mets and then the scoping study will allow us to sell/JV it for more. The appreciating cobalt price will also mean that whatever price we get for it is greater than previously. When cobalt was at its lows, yes it was a drag because it required spend to maintain however now it could actually generate solid interest and return. Whether anyone cares to admit it, it is an asset that's value is intrinsically tied to the price of cobalt (and the other metal credits).

I would be fine with seeing it JV-ed, if we have someone that wants to match our spend to do the scoping study (after completing it) plus a project fee, we could have money come back in for a JV project plus capital to use elsewhere. That should be enough to arrange some debt financing and potentially an offtake and we could let the JV partner run with the mine setup/production while we focus on the Philippines projects. JV setup also means whatever capital raising is needed is 50% of what it would be to get it going and debt financing likely cheaper if we have two guarantors instead of just us, Opuwo could run in the background and appreciate further in value whilst giving CLA diversity in metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.476K 215.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193793 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4230745 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 200000
Last updated 11.20am 02/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.