ALM 0.00% 0.7¢ alma metals limited

omg it off again, page-14

1. 32 Posts.
    People will be kicking themselves for not getting on board at this crazy price.

The spot price with Macquarie Bank is $1.03. Mac wouldn't have accepted the loan facility if it was worried that its investment was completely insecure. All we are witnessing is the spillover of the African uncertainty.

The price AFR is at now is well and truly 30% below the price MQG has offered a loan on and now hold options at. They are not going to put money into a company they think isn't in a good place.

Rewards will come. We are just being tested by the market. Give it a few weeks, or till the final drill announcement comes out - even till the next uranium news hits the market. We will see clear skies back up to $1 and above.

I topped up yesterday on the stock. I wish I waited till today - but the opportunity was too good. I don't mind being down 20% on one position and 6% on yesterdays, because long term, this is a rocket.

We have seen the action before, and after all the dust clears, we will see it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2317341 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2673846 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.