SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Interesting stuff, Ive followed and studied both JBM and SFR in...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Interesting stuff, Ive followed and studied both JBM and SFR in great detail over the years to try and educate myself in identifying the next company that could possibly replicate their success and get onboard at a very early stage which is what i did.

While its early days with SIR, JBM and SFR both started exactly the same way and it was only further drilling that unlocked the real value of both JBM and SFR.

So far from the disovery its only been about 7 weeks which is still very very early, as we know they have only been tapping the top of conductor 1 which also has avery long way to go, im confident that further DHEM survey will discovery more conductors as like with JBM they are in clusters with already 4 being located.

The big question that i have is just how far these conductors are heading down, i know that WSA has nickel down around 1,800m and possibly more.

Thanks for your estimates and considering the exploration upside who knows where SIR will end up, the company is by far the closest thing ive seen that has a chance of repeating what SFR and JBM has done....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.