CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

omg, page-10

1. 2,656 Posts.
    RevelsCat;

I like the cut of your jib. Just got into an internet cafe today 2.15pm in Dubai so everyone is at prayer and the lovely lady behind the counter has let me convert US to Dirhams at 3.6. Hope the exchange is better.

I have been able catch snippets over the last three weeks from various places in Kuwait, and alot has been revealed about character. The phsycology has weighed heavily on most here and for good reason as CVI has been discounted heavily, but so has the entire market.

I have had the unique position of just watching the SP fall when i get a chance to log in a couple times a week.And not be able to do anything about it. My point, yes there is one, is this. Some good analysis is carried out on HC for both Fundamentals and Technicals. Fundamentaly the company has only gained strenght, while technically it has faultered and only to the fact that it is due to the broader market. The fear level that is generated on HC, and the guessing games only add to the fear. This forum, however helpful, can also be quite detrimental.

There was one day where there was a bounce from 16c to 19c and everyone was jubilant. Fair enough. Sounds like the reaction of a gambler though. Having the position of having to trust management which i have, with 25% of my portfolio, and sit on the sideline and watch an enormous correction take place is un-nerving. But in the end of the day so what.

The company has strenghtened enormously over the last three weeks and i can see the petro dollars at work here let me tell you.

Those on a margin loan have to sell, rightly so, but they also know the company prospects and will re-enter more than likely on an uptrending market, whenever this happens.

In the interim it would be tremendously helpful if all the experts just shut up. Telling everyone it will all be OK, only makes things worse as people are expecting to regain ground. This is a long term investment and in the long term, the SP will appreciate to a more sensible level.

All the best

Bacchus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.