CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

yeah that is a very good question. and the answer lies in what...

1. 237 Posts.
    yeah that is a very good question. and the answer lies in what he and his country can gain from the relationship.
    If MS and co have got themselves into tight relationships with those running the country (which it seems they have from historical posts and info from BRR interviews of MS in particular) then the level of trust there would be high, and the gov't can feel like they can rely on CVI to get things going in the country.
    I really believe that CVI has strong relationships with those in gov't in Angola, as MS keeps explaining to us. it is a very powerful position to be in not just for the prospects that are CVI are going for at the moment but for future prospects aswell. When some new opportunity comes up, the first place the gov't goes is to those they trust.

MS has said on numerous occasions that the market underestimates the position CVI are in with the locals... and i think he understates that - to use locals makes those positions seem less powerful. he needs to say Angolan authorities or something with a bit more weight, but there's probably a reason he says that, likes to choose his words carefully i'm told!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.