PEK 0.00% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

omgwen3rds

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Dear Omg,

I will give you a breakdown of the REE plays your mentioned and similarities/differences. I will make it brief.

What is effecting each one.

ARU, absolutely belted, unable to secure funding, terrible announcement, future uncertain, waiting for better economic climate to hopefully raise funds.

NTU, raising causing mass vomiting by holders ATM. Down on back of LYC slipping as there is cross holding of stock. Perhaps quiet concerns by some holders over radiation levels in ore.

LYC, LAMP plant hold ups a P.R disaster. Malaysian opposition saying they will shut down LYC if/when they get into power makes one squeemish(I have a small LYC holding).S.P significantly down, everyone awaiting next step from management. I think things will go ahead but market scared and shorters having a field day.But good resource and good earnings potential. If it goes for a run will take PEK and a lot of the rest of the sector with it.

PEK, recent highs achieved on announcing free worlds biggest REE reserve. Placement getter sells a percentage of stock(what a surprise) and SP slips back 20 percent from high to near placement level. Jorc ahead of time and bigger than expected. Awaiting very promising ben/met results and awaiting company promotion program.

All REE stocks have been affected by waining media interest and articles speaking of so called bubble burst etc. All stock look set to benifit from strong demand and solid prices for years to come.

In light of these facts I have over 90 percent of my REE money in PEK. I follow the sector closely and am happy with my decision.

Look forward to see you back here next year apologising Omg. Good luck with LYC and whatever else you hold. If you change your mind you know where you can buy into the free worlds biggest REE deposit, without the radiation issues.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $39.97K 202.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177736 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 8393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.