OMH 2.30% 44.5¢ om holdings limited

OMH - A Compelling Business Model, page-31

1. 12,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1757
    I doubt whether the dividend will increase for this past half year. Alloys have been under some pressure so far this year, just be thankful that OMH is still making a profit. The alloy prices are picking up again now but its slow and steady. The second half should be better.
    That said the current market cap of under $600 million is ridiculous , with the runup of some stocks lately then it really shows just how undervalued the company is.
    I think that management are at a loss as what to do, other than buying a few more shares themselves.
    A listing in Malaysia would be good as nuadrehc pointed out, a good way would be to issue more shares to raise cash to pay off debt and the savings in interest would allow a higher dividend. Unfortunately the current low share price would mean considerable dilution which I'm sure management don't want as it dilutes their holdings too.
    I feel sure that management are looking into other projects at present which could provide a boost in the desirability of the stock, only time will tell.
    S32 will definitely look at unloading their smelters in Tasmania and South Africa, I'd doubt they'd find a buyer so the furnaces will be mothballed or sold and taken to a cheaper power country.

Whilst the number of shorts are small in number its often about 10% of shares sold, its these small sells that are pushing it down due to the lack of buyers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $340.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.5¢ 42.3¢ $30.94K 71.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 27183 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.